¡Join our Scientific Methods Team!
As a member of our Scientific Methods Team you will be able to work on the search, screening and synthesis of health evidence. We are looking for proactive people that want to immerse the ecosystem of evidence-based medicine and participate in evidence synthesis projects for a defined period.
Fundación Epistemonikos has supported the development of clinical guidelines since 2017, for institutions such as the Ministry of Health of Chile and other Latin American and European countries, the Panamerican Health Organization, the Universitat de Catalunia, Mcmaster University, among others.
Our mission is to improve decision making and the creation of public policies that impact people’s health and quality of life, by promoting the rigurous use of scientific evidence. To this end, we created the biggest database of health evidence (Epistemonikos.org), along with more tools in which we work constantly to facilitate the access and use of scientific evidence.
The profile we are looking for:
- Health professional (exclusive), for example: physician, kinesiologist, dentist and others.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Medicine.
- Studies and/or some experience in scientific research (desirable).
- Motivation to work in a non-profit organization, to improve people’s health through facilitating access to evidence.
- Residency in Santiago de Chile or can move to the city/travel regularly.
What we offer:
- Pleasant work environment.
- The possibility of publishing in indexed journals, alongside long renowned EBM experts.
- If needed, training in the best evidence synthesis and research methodologies.
- Work in Providencia.
- Fixed term contract for the duration of the project.
- Full-time schedule of 40 hours a week (including one hour for lunch).
- Flexible hours and of remote work.
If you fulfil the requirements, send us your updated CV and rent claim to email@example.com