Apply to be part of our team of scientific researchers and contribute to our efforts of improving people’s health with evidence. We are looking for a new member to join our scientific methods department, where our researchers conduct evidence syntheses using thoroughly proven methodologies and technological tools, our L·OVE Platform and Epistemonikos Database.
As part of our team, you will learn methodologies of search, screening and synthesis of evidence with which we have supported the development of clinical guidelines since 2017, for institutions such as the Ministry of Health of Chile and other Latin American and European countries, the Panamerican Health Organization, the Universitat de Catalunia, Mcmaster University, among others.
In addition, you will have the possibility to work along with the most relevant evidence management groups today, as well as to publish in prestigious scientific journals and other relevant media, as well as acquire knowledge for when you want to make your publications, adding value to your career in research and academia.
- Health professional only, for example:
- Others in the health field.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Medicine.
- Studies and/or some experience in scientific research (desirable).
- Motivation to work in a non-profit organization, to improve people’s health through facilitating access to evidence.
- Residency in Santiago de Chile or can move to the city/travel regularly.
What we offer:
- The possibility of publishing in indexed journals, alongside long renowned EBM experts.
- Training in the best evidence synthesis and research methodologies.
- Indefinite contract after 3 months of trial-based initial time (paid).
- Full-time schedule of 40 hours a week (including one hour for lunch).
- Pleasant work environment.
- Work in Providencia (the position is ideally face-to-face, with flexibility upon prior coordination).
- Flexible hours.
- Gradual increase in paid vacations
If you fulfil the requirements and feel you should get this job, send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 10, 2021.
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the use of scientific evidence in decision-making and the elaboration of public health policies. We accomplish this by innovating in methodology and technological tools which optimize evidence synthesis.
We are the creators of the Epistemonikos database, the largest repository of health systematic reviews in the world, as well as the L·OVE Platform, a technological tool that classifies all the available evidence in PICO Question parameters and allows a faster and more efficient evidence synthesis. Today, L·OVE contains the largest collection of evidence on COVID-19 worldwide, including systematic reviews as well as primary studies and clinical trials.